We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 419-559-5591. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
At PT Link Physical Therapy, we want you to maximize your time with us. Before your first visit, please follow the Intake Form link below and submit that online. Then print and fill out the New Patient Registration Form below, and bring it with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate with your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
We gladly accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify your insurance as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits before your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact us today at Perrysburg, Toledo, & Sylvania, OH centers for more information on our fees for service and payment details.