Customized extensive physical and evaluative testing services.
As part of our comprehensive physical therapy program, we offer a variety of services to assist both employees and employers with work functions. Our reports are timely, comprehensive, and reader-friendly. We can customize evaluations to meet a variety of work environments.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Ergonomic Studies
- Job site analysis
- Transitional work therapy (return to work)
- Post offer screening
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs)
This is a highly specialized service in which extensive physical and evaluative testing is done that will answer the following questions:
- Can this person return to work safely?
- How severe is the client’s pain?
- What type of job can a person physically handle?
- What are a candidate’s safe lifting tolerances?
- What work accommodations could be made to allow this person back to work?
- What is the next appropriate step in regard to rehabilitation?
- What are the candidate’s cardiovascular and physical endurance limitations for working?
- What are positional tolerances for standing, sitting, and walking?
For more information, Free Consultation at Toledo, Sylvania, Perrysburg, Maumee & Swanton, OH Centers.