What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser is a tool used within the Multi-System Approach to help with the healing process of soft tissue injuries. The laser helps recovery of muscle, tendon, and ligament tissue. Cold Laser is also utilized in the Multi-System Approach for the treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy. The use of the Cold Laser at specific sites in conjunction with other methods reduces sensation deficits and numbness and allows the patient to be more stable and less of a fall risk.
Conditions Cold Laser Therapy Can Help
Cold Laser therapy offers a non-intrusive option to acupuncture and surgery. It also provides a non-addicting treatment that eliminates the complications of long-term drug treatment programs. Cold lasers are FDA-cleared and widely use for the treatment of:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The benefit of Cold Lasers
- Easy to apply
- Extremely safe
- No side effects or pain
- Cost-effective for both the practitioner and patient
- Highly effective in treating ailments (more than 90% efficacy)
- A superior alternative to analgesics, NSAID, and other medications
- Reduces the need for surgery
- Works synergistically with other modalities like physical therapy
For more information, contact us today at Toledo, Sylvania, Perrysburg, Maumee & Swanton, OH Centers.